Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What's In My Bag ?

I love reading these types of post so i thought i would do a post my self :)

                                             This is the bag i mainly use when im going shopping or going out .
                                              I got this bag in pennys for only 5 euro :D i think this bag is a great sie for me and i love this bag very much .


              Whats in my bag ??????????
             River Island purse love this purse !
             Bourjois Paris guide style shadow ( my sister got this for me in tenerife )
            So Sinful perfume
            Purple Ipod :)
            My phone :) (Nokia C3-00)
            Bracelet ( my sister also got this for me in Tenerife )
             Bracelet ( my friend got this for me in Lanzrote )
            Mouth spray
           and my heart shaped  mirror from  Accessorize


                                                                        Hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to see if any of you guys have made a 'What's In My Bag' post!















      Take care ! 
LISA :)
Please Subscribe :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment