Friday, July 20, 2012

OOTD & FOTD :D

I cannot believe the fabulous weather today were having at last !! Iafter taking these outfit pictures I was actually too hot, so I took off the jeans and swapped the flats for gladiator sandals.! My jeans that im wearing in this post are from boohoo.com and i love these jeans and the website but the sizes are totally different as i am usually a size 8 or 10  but these are actually a size 12 !! . My top is from dunnes and new :) my friend was so kind and gave it to me when she was cleaning out her wardrobe :) and my shoes that i dont have a pic of ( sorry :(  ) are grey converse from pennys :D


         also F0TD :) 
                                SORRY the light in my room is really bad :( ! 


















Face !       _ Gosh foundation primer 
               _  Catrice infinite mat up to 18h makeup - 020 honey beige 
              _   Natural collection pressed powder
              _   Natural collection Blushed cheeks 


Eyes !      _  Essence lash and brow gel mascara
             _   NYC volumizing mascara waterproof
            _   Isadora perfect Contour kajal - 60 black 

Lips !   _ Rimmel lasting finish 1000 kisses - 100 endless blossom
          _  W7 laser lights lipgloss 


                                     Hows the weather where u are right now :D 
   


                                                   Take Care ! 
                                                    LISA ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment