Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Everyday Makeup !



I love reading blogs and watching videos about what makeup people use on daily basis so I thought I would give you a peak into what is in my makeup bag! I have oily/combination  skin and I am quite sensitive to some products, so I tend not to switch around on items too often once I’ve found something that works for me.









Face makeup
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream : light 
 It gives a lovely warm glow to the skin, isn't as heavy as a full-coverage foundation and has SPF 30 so it's perfect for a sun holiday or day at the beach! . I am defiantly going to repurchase this as mine is nearly finished !




Maybelline Cover Stick :


This concealer is a heavy coverage product that blends really nicely. I use this on blemishes and under my eyes.


Natural Collection: pressed powder : warm
Natural Collection is such a great brand. All the items are under £2 and their products, like the powders, work so well for me. This powder isn’t cakey feeling and leaves my skin quite matte.


Natural Collection Blusher Powder: Pink Cloud
A great light pink blusher. I apply this with Essence  blusher brush .


eye makeup 


Isadora perfect contour kajal : 60 black
This eyeliner is my all time favorites.  it’s so pigmented and creamy so it’s great to put above the lash line.


NYC volumizing mascara show time waterproof 
I remember getting this a couple of years ago and the first time I used this mascara I was like WOW! It makes my eyelashes so long and thick, it’s a staple in my makeup bag.Its also great because its 
waterproof and defiantly good for me as my eyes get very watery.                                                
        

 Essence lash and brow gel mascara

I use this for my brows and its great.It gives it a great shape and also great for the lashes when u are going to the beach ect ! 


                                                  Whats your makeup must haves ? 
                                                      please request what u would like me to do ! :) 


                                                                           Take care ! 

                                                  Lisa ! :D 


Please Subscribe ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment